Responsive. Resourceful. Respected.
Over the life of any small to mid-sized business, a broad range of legal matters will likely arise; from licensing to contracts to employee benefits to asset protection. The attorneys at Mason & Martin, LLP are here to advise and assist you starting at your company’s earliest stages, during periods of growth, and ultimately through transition.
- Entity formation
- Maintenance of corporate records
- Shareholder and buy-out agreements
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Employment and benefit issues
- Corporate governance issues
- Business purchases and sales
- Asset or stock purchases and sales
- Asset protection
- Licensing and permitting
- Finance transactions
- Regulatory and legal compliance issues
- Business disputes
- Business dissolution
There are inherent risks to starting and operating any small to mid-sized business; our attorneys help you mitigate your exposure and advise you on pertinent legal matters. We regularly work with early-stage and start-up companies needing advice on structure, funding, licensing, and contracts; on mid and growth-stage companies on contracts, employee-related issues, financing, and corporate governance; and late-stage companies seeking to dissolve or transition to new leadership.